Prominently placed around the corner from the White House, Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square offers five-star luxury, refreshed guestrooms, and extensive facilities in a secure location. Just a short walk from the Nation’s most cherished monuments, the hotel is also close to several exciting restaurants and attractions in the heart of the city.
Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square offers a dedicated team specializing in arranging and executing a flawless stay. Upon arrival through the private, secure porte cochere entrance, there is entry to restricted access guest rooms or floors.
Easily accessible to business and government offices, Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square is a central downtown hotel, with a multitude of services crafted exclusively for its diplomatic guests:
– 237 guestrooms and 18 suites featuring 4K TVs and spa-inspired marble bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub
– 1,800 sq ft / 167 sq m Presidential Suite featuring a foyer entrance with a half bathroom, oversized master bedroom and bath, Hermes amenities, SoBed™ – Sofitel’s luxurious feathertop and duvet sleep system, a private office (seats six), sitting area, dining table for eight, living room area, two 55″ HDTVs, fire place, premium bar, BOSE radio, coffee maker, and safe. The large bathroom offers a soaking tub, shower with glass door and vintage lady’s vanity, and the adjoining Prestige suite is ideal for kids or a security detail.
– Multiple Entrances for Security
– Senior Diplomatic and Experienced Security Staff
– Multilingual staff
– Private Diplomatic Floor
– 5,500 sq ft /510 sq m of event space (separate entrance to meeting space available)
– High-speed Wi-Fi
– Room Service
– Business Centre
– Opaline Bar & Brasserie
– Fitness Centre
– Concierge Services
For any questions please contact:
Bruna Nelson – Director of Group Sales
+1 (202) 730 8444